Nari Sidorova Sketch


Since the beginning I wanted to have a woman among the first group of super soldiers that we introduce to the reader. I had a vague idea Nari´s physical appearance. This is what I told the Sobreiros:

“Woman of Japanese/Russian ascendance, slim but athletic physical complexion, of medium height and brownish hair, please try to show her mixed heritage in her facial features.”

I didn’t have a clear idea of what personality Nari would have until I saw what the Sobreiros´ did.

That’s when I decided that to fit in this group Nari would have to push herself to the limit. Now in combat she’s respected – and sometimes feared- by those that have fought by her side.

No one knows when Sidorova developed a strange, dark and sometimes even morbid sense of humor that contrasts with her sexy appearance. Some say that it was because her mother and a very young Nari were survivors of the Martian holocaust but that is a touchy subject that’s better left alone if you don’t want to end with a broken arm.

0 comentarios:

Premium Blogspot Templates
Copyright © 2012 Cursed Planet